Bol ke lab azad hain tere

Its hight time to unite ourselves to fight against all communal forces

Save India From BJP

Monday, April 27, 2015

My best birthday Gift of 2015 (A note written by My Didi Neha Sinha)

Happy Birthday, Inaam!
I have planned a nice decent gift for you for this occasion but you insisted me to write a note for you. To be honest, if I started to pour my feelings in this note, it will be non-ending but I am not very good at this. So, I hope you will pardon me for some unintended mistakes in this notes.

So, Where to start?
Well, I will love to start with the time when we became Brother and sister.  I remember it very well, I had heard about you from Saloni and Pallavi but I wasn’t aware much about you. But one day, I got your friend request. To be honest, I don’t accept any stranger’s friend request but indeed something made me accept it. We started talking, I had never imagined in my life that those formal chit-chat would turn into life-long sacred world’s best and sweetest relation. It had been 2 years since I am your “Didi” and it had been a great journey!

Being a girl, you get hundreds of proposals Inaam, but believe me your proposal was the sweetest and most pure ever I had got! I was so amused at your proposal, that how a boy can be so honest, genuine and naïve? A smile crept on my lips and that very second I knew I am never letting you go off! I have accepted whole heartily to be your elder sister and I will put my all heart and soul to this relation till my last breath.

In these two years, I have seen, analysed and understood you to some extent, you are a really great soul Inaam and very rare to be found! I feel blessed to have a younger brother like you. I know you are childish but that seems cute to me, I know you do make mistake but I find it a great experience to make you understand and guide you. I can see an honest and a boy with golden heart who can be stupid at times but is a diamond to be adored!

Now, this is very important for you to know that I am a very stupid and crazy person. At times I miss important occasion of my dear ones, I forget something they had mentioned to me but believe me this never have any relation with what I feel for them. I am not very good when it comes to relations. There are some reasons but I don’t think this is the right time to talk about it. I know you are a very emotional and sentimental guy so I think it is important for you to know that I may miss something related to you but believe me you will always find me on your side whenever you will need me!

Today is your Birthday, Enjoy to the fullest, have fun and just rock it! My best wishes are always with you and you are a very close and important person for me! I wish you achieve all success and dream that you have ever desired for and shine at the pinnacle of the world. I pray that you get all the happiness you deserve and stay always blessed! Inaam, you are now growing up and very soon you will be a responsible citizen, This country, your parents, me everyone have hopes from you, Just believe in yourself and makes those hopes and dream turn into reality! Whenever you face any doubt, any problem which troubles you, never think once let alone twice before coming to me! I may be get angry, I may scold you but I have right to do so and later I will solve your problem, Jut remember you are never alone, your “Didi” is always with you no matter whatever happens!

Again, Happy Birthday Inaam!

No comments:

Post a Comment